TERMS, CONDITIONS, LIABILITY AND PRIVACY
BANG! CREATIVE® IS A DIVISION OF DOC CREATIVE INC. BANG! creative® is a registered trademark of DOC creative inc.
Please read the following terms and conditions of doing business with BANG! creative® | DOC creative inc. here after referred to as BANG! creative® communications, BANG! creative® or simply BANG!. If anything is unclear to you please contact us for clarification. Please note that acceptance of our estimates / quotes and/or payment of deposit will be taken as acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
• Unless otherwise stated all estimates / quotes provided exclude HST where applicable and are valid for thirty (30) days from the date of the quotation.
• The costs provided when quoting are based upon what we anticipate the creative, time and production requirements to be based on our understanding of what the client’s objectives are, as well as on previous experience and on typical processes, plus client co-operation in providing content, meeting deadlines and approval. Additional charges may be payable if there are significant variations to this, although the client would be made aware of this well in advance.
• Creative or development work will not commence until BANG! creative® communications has received written acceptance of the quotation (by hand or by email) and a minimum deposit of 50% of the agreed costs (unless otherwise agreed in writing). This ensures that BANG! creative® communications is fully equipped to provide the highest level of service and expertise, from project inception through to completion. Where a project is delivered in stages, an additional deposit may be required before proceeding to each new stage.
• Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the balance of payment will be due in full upon completion of the project (e.g on delivery of printed items or videos, publishing of website, etc). Failure to provide payment by the due date may result in BANG! creative® communications withdrawing its services and/or disabling access by the client to any part of the project produced by BANG! creative® communications.
• Unless otherwise agreed in writing, work will usually commence within ten working days of receipt of deposit. Any anticipated completion date provided by BANG! creative® communications is subject to client co-operation in providing information, resource (logos, images etc) and approval. BANG! creative® communications will do its best to adhere to agreed time-lines; however, requested changes, additional requirements, force majeure, or other circumstances beyond our control may result in delays. Time lines provided are only estimates and BANG! creative® communications will not be held liable if a project is delayed due to circumstances beyond its control.
• Quotes provided allow for presentation of a minimum of two creative options for the client to choose from. In the unlikely event that the client is not satisfied with the first round of presented work, BANG! creative® communications will develop a further round of additional creative development and presentation. If after this round there is still no agreement on direction, BANG! creative® communications reserves the right to potentially bring to an end any agreement with the client and to retain any deposit or payment(s) made previously.
• Quotes provided allow for one set of minor changes by the client after which time additional charges may become payable.
• BANG! creative® communications is not liable for any loss that may occur before, during or after the development of projects undertaken.
• BANG! creative® communications will not be held responsible for any delays, errors or losses arising from any third party.
• BANG! creative® communications will never knowingly infringe any copyright or trademark and will deliver, to the best of knowledge, creative solutions that are original and unique to BANG! creative® communications. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that no copyright or trademark has been infringed.
• All creative materials produced by BANG! creative® communications remain the property of BANG! creative® communications and shall not be used in any other form or for any other purpose by the client save and except the purpose for which it was produced.
• BANG! creative® communications recommends that clients use our preferred suppliers for print/production/fulfillment and is able to provide competitive quotations to ensure high quality and service is maintained until delivery of the final product. If a client prefers to use their own print/production/fulfillment supplier, BANG! creative® communications will simply provide artwork directly to the client to manage and forward, and will be unable to monitor, advise or take any responsibility for the process or final output.
Copyright and Liability
Copyright © 2005 – today! BANG! creative® communications | DOC creative inc. . All Rights Reserved. Some content on this site may be under copyright control from other entities. (we mean you portfolio area) Placement in the portfolio section of this site in no way implies complete ownership of all imagery shown by BANG! creative® communications | DOC creative inc. Imagery in the portfolio section retains the copyright of its specific and licensed owner. BANG! creative® communications | DOC creative inc. does not authorize the use of this imagery, for any purpose, without the express permission of BANG! creative® communications | DOC creative inc. and the owner of the imagery, where applicable.
Additionally, as in all blogs, some imagery may be posted or linked for which we do not own or claim the copyright. We do this in the essence of cross-promotion / favors and spirit of sharing. However, if you have any concerns about your copyrighted image appearing in our blog, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can come to a mutual agreement and resolve the situation.
Furthermore, we are not responsible for information, products, services or otherwise made on sites linked from this site as content may be out of our control.
So you’re probably wondering…. not to worry. BANG! creative® communications will not automatically gather information from you. The only place on the site where we collect any information from you is when you comment on a blog post. BANG! creative® communications does not use “cookies” to track your private data, nor do we do anything with your email address, like spam you, put it on a list without your consent, add it to a date site, sell it to a third party or send it to duct cleaning service companies. BANG! creative® communications will not sell the visitor information unless the company is sold or merged with another company. If you just add your name to our newsletter, you will only receive our newsletter. However, if you want us to contact you, we gladly will.